Demand for Horticulturalists in the UK has risen, due to the increase in horticultural production, in particular within emerging industrial countries such as China and India. Many employers in the industry are welcoming anyone with the right skills and attitude. An increasing number of horticultural jobs are becoming linked to public contracts, so it is essential for businesses to show that their employees can meet the criteria by obtaining formal qualifications.
In fact if you want to work in horticulture anywhere in the world, you will need a good foundation. ADL continues to supply a broad range of courses, including the RHS Certificate II in Horticulture…
· RHS Certificate II – Principles of Garden Planning, Establishment & Maintenance – VHT039
· Advanced Certificate in Horticulture (Grounds Management) – VHT002
· Advanced Certificate in Horticulture (Crops) – VHT002
· Diploma in Horticulture (Horticultural Technology) (VHT002 / VBS001)
· Advanced Diploma in Plant Science – VSC004
…to name but 5 of over 150 possibilities – and all in the comfort of your own home, through correspondence, on-Line or CD-Rom.
In terms of horticultural careers, ADL courses can open up avenues into Landscaping & Garden Design, Wholesale Nursery Management, Aromatherapy, Plant Breeding, Sports Turf Management…and many more.
For more information on Horticulture and other relevant courses, please click here…
Available through correspondence, on-Line or USB at ADL.