Behaviour Profiling 20 Hours Certificate Course
Ask a question
Behaviour Profiling 20 Hours Certificate Course
Behaviour Profiling short online course: Being able to profile is a skill that extends beyond the scope of criminal investigations, it is also a vital skill in such fields as recruitment and human resources. By learning to profile you will be able to understand human behaviour better and gain insight into what makes us buy a particular product.
The skills you will gain from this course also extend to helping children with special educational needs and identifying behaviour patterns or characteristics, such as Antisocial Personality Disorder or narcissism. Behaviour profiling is also an essential skill in the workplace as it will allow you to identify the most suitable employees for promotion, or to look for signs of personality disorders. In addition, you will acquire a working knowledge of human behaviour, which can help you interpret a person's mental state or identify clinical conditions.
Course Structure: Behaviour Profiling
This course has six lessons
Lesson 1 Introduction What is profiling?
- Personality Types of profiling When and why do we carry out profiling?
- How profiling is done
- Lesson 1 additional reading
- Types of serial killers
- But why do murderers kill?
- Who commits murder?
- Murder statistics
Lesson 2 How To Profile Someone
- Profiling techniques
- Putting it all together
- Psychological testing in recruitment – how good is it?
- Personality testing in recruitment
Lesson 3 Interviews and Questionnaires
- Psychological screening
- What is an interview?
- Planning an interview: structured or unstructured
- Components of a profiling interview
- What can go wrong?
- Dealing with interview data
- Competency based interviews in recruitment
- Non-verbal behaviour
- Active listening and SOLER
Lesson 4 Behavioural Assessment
- The ABC model
- Traditional vs behavioural assessment
- Different applications of behavioural assessments
- Behavioural assessment techniques
- Problems with behavioural assessments
- Functional analysis
- More on behavioural assessments
- Methods of behavioural assessment
- The focus of assessment
- Analysis of problem behaviour R
Lesson 5 Classical Assessment Tests
- The nature of traditional assessment tests
- Reliability and validity of psychological tests
- More on Wechsler intelligence scales
- Psychological testing in recruitment – how good is it? R
Lesson 6 What Comes Next?
- Applications for profiles
- How & where to use a profile
- Computer profiling
- Ethics of profiling Problems with profiling
- The future of profiling Profiling – a summary
Course Assessment: Behaviour Profiling
This course is completed entirely online, including lessons, self-assessment tests, plus obtaining your certificate at the end, which is immediately downloadable after successful completion. Please note that there is no tutor support, as it is not required. The assessment breakdown is as follows:
- Study lesson 1.
- When you are ready, take the self-assessment test. Retake until you reach the required level of learning.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for the following lessons.
- Take the final assessment.
- Download your certificate of completion, with your name on it.
Now you are ready to stand out at a job interview, or put your newly acquired knowledge to use straightaway.
|How Do Our Tuition Fees Compare?|
|Course Qualification (Study Option A)||Certificate|
|Course Qualification (Study Option B)|
|Comparative Credits Information||Not Applicable|
|Course Duration and Deadlines||20 Hours Approx. - No Deadlines|
|Suitability for Self Employment and Small Businesses|
|Recognition of Your Course By Employers|
|Recognition of Your Course By Universities|
|Designing Your Own Qualification|
|How Can I Enrol?|
|How Can I Get a Pro-forma Invoice for my Employer?|
"Fantastic Teacher. Well organised modules. Assignments force me to learn and research more so I can prepare well for exams. I really enjoyed studying via ADL. I can now continue study at Ulster University which accept my certificate from ADL". Level 4, Advanced Certificate in Applied Science, VSC001, Stanislawa, Poland.
Its with great pleasure I am announcing you my new job as 'Park Manager' for a 5 star hotel in Reunion Island. Its definitely my courses with ADL (Botany, Agronomy and Trees for Rehabilitation) which were decisive for my nomination. Accordingly, my sincere thanks goes to all the ADL team.
"The course was a valuable learning experience as it provided me with the knowledge and understanding for me as a Careers Advisor. The feedback was very good from my tutor, and allowed me to build upon my assignments that were marked. The comments were very informative and very useful. Well written course material." Andrew W, Careers Counselling, UKMore Reviews....