eCommerce 100 Hours Certificate Course
Hi What qualifications do you get once finished this course and is it recognised Thanks
Thank you for your questions.
On satisfactory completion, you will receive a level 4 Qualification. The level has been set by an independent awarding body, which has assessed the course against the UK Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQ) and the European Qualifications Framework (EQF). We are also a Centre for TQUK - an Ofqual Approved Awarding Organisation. Our qualifications are also internationally recognised through the International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC).
Ask a question
eCommerce 100 Hours Certificate Course
eCommerce course online. Develop an ability to manage commercial transactions electronically, particularly via the internet. While the course is concerned with marketing, management and processing; the primary concern is marketing. This course focuses on the internet; but covers other aspects of e-commerce as well. This course is excellent for managers and marketing people who are good with general marketing but are not very sure about marketing on the web.
Lesson Structure: eCommerce BIT100
There are 8 lessons:
- What is e-commerce, scope of e commerce. E commerce problems & advantages, security, using the internet, contract law, How different electronic payment systems work (eg. credit card, bank transfer etc)
- Success & Failure:
- What makes a web site commercially successful? Relaxing with technology, what can go wrong, site visibility, interactivity of a site, etc
- Promotional Strategies:
- Internet differences; Internet code of conduct, marketing management, target marketing, categories of url's (search engines, ffa's, directories etc)
- Optimizing Web Site Potential:
- Monitoring visitors, Ground rules keep changing, Meta tags, Evaluation services, Submission services, etc
- Increasing Web Site Exposure:
- Developing a marketing plan, Promoting a site, Forms of advertising, Types of Marketing (Affiliate marketing; Free Content Marketing; Drive in Marketing, Buzz Marketing and User Group Marketing.)
- Automating Supply of Goods, Services and Cash flow:
- Ways to process payment; Ways to supply goods or services.
- Managing Constant Change:
- Ways to keep information up to date, Resource Planning, Information Currency vs Cash Currency, etc.
- Dealing with E Commerce Problems:
- Learning from mistakes (others & yours)
Learning Goals: E-Commerce BIT100
- Recognise the nature and scope of e commerce
- Differentiate between successful and unsuccessful e commerce operations, and identify key factors in their success or failure
- Develop strategies for promotion of business activity using broad e commerce tools.
- Monitor and adjust e commerce strategies on a web site in order to improve performance with respect to stated goals.
- Develop strategies that will cause growth in Web Site exposure.
- Distinguish between alternative e commerce tools for managing the supply of goods and services, and the flow of cash.
- Develop methods for managing change within the e commerce context.
- Manage risk within the e commerce context in order to minimise the impact of problems that emerge.
- Research demographic information in a specific locality that may be relevant in profiling a particular market sector (You are free to select any market sector that is relevant, or of interest to yourself
- Investigate how credit cards work for a business. As a business operator, how do you process a payment; how do you get paid, and what costs are involved. How does a cash machine work, and why would a business use this rather than other methods of processing credit cards?
- Go to http://www.dmoz.com and work out how to submit a website. Go through the process but do not do the actual submission. Explain the steps taken to submit the site
- Consider ways an e marketing strategy could be used for selling motor cars need to be different to an e marketing strategy for selling books?
- Present a plan for marketing a service or product using e commerce
|How Do Our Tuition Fees Compare?||Full time classroom based Further Education Courses - Approx. £5,000 per year - Part-time classroom based Adult Education Courses - Approx. £7.00 per hour - N.B. classroom tuition means you learn at the pace of the class. One-to-one private tuition - from £15.00 per hour - ADL one-to-one tution fees - From £340 per 100 Hour Course = Average of £3.40 per hour - N.B. one-to-one tuition is tailored to your own individual learning availability and pace.|
|Course Start||Begin your learning at any time.|
|Course Prerequisite||None - Our course levels are an indication of the depth of learning you should receive. They do not describe the level of difficulty.|
|Course Qualification (Study Option A)||Endorsed Qualification from TQUK - Training Qualifications UK, an Ofqual Approved Awarding Organisation - Completed written assignments and final evaluation per course/module to be taken.|
|Course Qualification (Study Option B)||Certificate of Attainment from ADL - Completed written assignments only - no final evaluation.|
|Comparative Credits Information||UK Course Credits: 10 - U.S. Credit Hours: 3 - when compared to regulated courses.|
|Course Duration and Deadlines||Course hours given are a guide only. You will be encouraged to work at your own pace to learn as much as you can, with no assignment deadlines or end date by which you must complete your course by. You are in control!|
|Study Support||Personal tutor/mentor support from industry relevant professionals throughout your whole course. Mentors are contactable by e-mail, telephone and through the Moodle online classroom. They provide assistance with your course material, plus discuss, explain and give advice when needed. They will also mark and grade your assignments, plus provide constructive and helpful feedback vital to your success.|
|Suitability for Self Employment and Small Businesses||Our courses are ideal for sole traders and small business owners and their staff. Customer confidence in what you can do will determine how successful you are in getting clients. Doing the job right using the correct knowledge and skills, leads to repeat business and referrals to friends, family and work colleagues. Completing one or more of our courses for the service you have to offer, will give you the tools to achieve this and grow your business.|
|Recognition of Your Course By Employers||We aim to achieve the correct balance between your qualification being recognised and providing you with the in-depth learning, to empower you to succeed. If you can demonstrate that you have the level of knowledge and transferable skills necessary to an employer, you should stand out from someone who has only received a superficial understanding of what's required - Select study option A when enrolling, so an employer can check the status of the awarding organisation for your qualification on the Ofqual Register.|
|Recognition of Your Course By Universities||As you will see on our Testimonials page, previous students have used their qualification from us to get into university. However each one will have its own entrance criteria and acceptance may also depend on your other qualifications and experience. We can approach up to three universities on your behalf with details of our course before you enrol, so you will know whether it will be accepted as part of their application process. Please complete our contact form and we will begin the process.|
|Designing Your Own Qualification||Bundle up your choice of related courses to form your own qualification. Our Advanced Certificates (4 courses), Diplomas (6 courses), Advanced Diplomas (8 courses) and Higher Advanced Diplomas (12 courses), are used to differentiate between the in-depth knowledge and skills you will acquire in your chosen area of study. e.g. Advanced Certificate in Turf Care Management, which includes individual courses: Turf Care, Sports Turf Care, Turf Repair and Renovation and Turf Grasses.|
|How Can I Enrol?||Online by selecting your study option, learning materials, plus payment option and then clicking the Enrol Now button - By contacting us for an application form - By telephoning us on 01227 789 649 (International: 0044 1227 789 649). Lines open 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays and between Christmas and New Year.|
|How Can I Get a Pro-forma Invoice for my Employer?||Contact us with details and we will email your employer an invoice. We will need: employer's name, address, telephone number, email address and contact name. We will also require your name, telephone number, email address, date of birth and the course and code you wish to enrol for.|
"Fantastic Teacher. Well organised modules. Assignments force me to learn and research more so I can prepare well for exams. I really enjoyed studying via ADL. I can now continue study at Ulster University which accept my certificate from ADL". Level 4, Advanced Certificate in Applied Science, VSC001, Stanislawa, Poland.
Its with great pleasure I am announcing you my new job as 'Park Manager' for a 5 star hotel in Reunion Island. Its definitely my courses with ADL (Botany, Agronomy and Trees for Rehabilitation) which were decisive for my nomination. Accordingly, my sincere thanks goes to all the ADL team.
"The course was a valuable learning experience as it provided me with the knowledge and understanding for me as a Careers Advisor. The feedback was very good from my tutor, and allowed me to build upon my assignments that were marked. The comments were very informative and very useful. Well written course material." Andrew W, Careers Counselling, UKMore Reviews....