Industry Related Courses
Our courses have been written with industry leading professionals making our online courses industry relevant.
When we introduce a new online course or update an existing course, we ensure that the content is compatible with industry and with what jobs are available.
Our course developers must have at least a tertiary (degree) qualification (there are sometimes exceptions to this rule where experience out-weighs qualifications) and 5 years industry experience. They must also be active in their industry, and experts in their field.
Many prospective students ask 'Will this course get me a job?' Qualifications in their own right won't guarantee you a job, as employers look at a whole range of factors when deciding whom to employ.
However, it is important that you stand out from the crowd – to achieve this you need to be able to demonstrate that you have knowledge and skills that are different to others. This is what you get from an ADL qualification.
What makes our online courses different.
- We are dedicated to learning – we don't use Competency based learning methods ( rope learning)
- Problem Based Learning methodology (PBL) is used in all our courses.
- Our courses are experiential (you get to do something).
- All tutors are industry experienced and highly qualified and active within their industry.
- Courses updated on a regular basis.
- Our courses are credible (have been around for 38 years).
- Length of courses vary from 100 hours up to 1200 hours - similar programmes at government institutions are much shorter, therefore contain less knowledge.
- Many of our online courses are industry endorsed i.e. ICB, RHS, Royal College of Surgeons, CMA, ASIQUAL, etc.