Post Graduate Certificate & Diplomas
Graduate Certificates and Graduate Diplomas
ADL's online distance learning courses with codes of level 200 or 300+ offer unique study programs leading to Graduate Certificates and Graduate Diplomas. Courses may be chosen from any of ADL's listed disciplines.
Prerequisites: to be considered applicants must have:
1. A minimum of 3,000 hours (class contact equivalent) of post secondary studies in a credible institution
ie. recognised by IARC, UNESCO or an equivalent international body. Most major universities are acceptable).
2. A bachelors degree, a significant diploma, or equivalent.
3. At least 1 year of relevant work experience following their undergraduate studies.
1. Five subjects (with course codes of 200 or 300+) - one of these will be Research Project IV BGN301.
These subjects may be taken from those listed under the 'course' category on this website.
2. A level 2 or higher module is indicated by the course code. Courses whose code end in
200 or 300+ are acceptable.
3. Research Project IV BGN301 is designed to develop skills for thesis preparation and writing.
1. Graduate Certificate plus a Dissertation (BHT330), plus one additional module at level 3 or higher.
2. The same requirement applies - modules may be selected from the those with a course code ending in 200 or 300+.
3. Student are required to produce and present a 10,000 – 15,000 word Dissertation (BHT330) as part of the Diploma.
How to Begin the Process:
The first step is to make contact with the academy either by phone on UK: 01227 789 649 - Int'l +44 (1227) 789 649 or email at: email@example.com subject box "Post Graduate Courses", indicating what courses and structure you may be interested in. Your course selection will be subject to approval by an academic advisor. We also provide free advice should you require assistance in choosing your courses.
Learn to prepare for and plan a thesis. This is a unique course
developed to expand a person's knowledge of research
methodology; for students, writers, academics and entrepeneurs...