Discounted Courses of the Month
Periodically we choose our newest or most popular online courses and discount them by 10%. Our next discount month will be in December and we will promoting some brand new courses we're introducing here at the Academy for Distance Learning. Written by industry relevant professionals and with qualifications issued by an awarding organisation listed on the Ofqual Register, you can be sure of their quality.
There are three ways you can study:
The online method comes as standard for all students and is our most popular method. Lessons and assignments can be printed off for bedtime reading.
USB - (E-Learning) + £5.00
USB's are an excellent choice for people who have a computer but do not have internet access or have a slow connection. Your course material and interactive Self-Tests are mailed to you on a preloaded USB. You may also print the lessons/assignments.
Correspondence + £35.00
Course material is supplied in a printed format. Students work through notes, practical tasks and assignments. The student is guided by a printed study guide and accompanying materials.
Promoted Courses In December:
- Online course in Agronomy II (Grains, Pulses and Pseudo-grains)
- Online course in Agronomy III (Roots Crop Production)
- Online course in Editing III (Specialist and Professional Editing)
- Online course in Turf Grasses
- Online course in Biographical Writing
- Online course in Food Processing and Technology
How to get your Discount:
- Go to the web page of the course you want to enrol for
- Select your learning materials and payment option and the click the "Enrol Now" button
- Highlight the little circle to the left of "Use Coupon Code"
- Use Coupon Code
- Should you wish to know more, please see Academy for Distance Learning - https://adlonlinecourses.com/index.php?route=checkout/cart - Take control of your future!
- When the text box appears, type ACUK10
- Check that the discount has been applied in the bottom right-hand corner of the enrolment page
- Click the "Continue with Enrolment" button and then follow the online instructions
The Grains industry both for animal and human consumption, is very extensive and crops include common grains, like wheat and rice, plus uncommon grain crops, such as Amaranth and ...
Agronomy III - Root Crop Production online - BAG301: Agronomics is the science of plant and soil management, applied to the growing of various crops including: Grains, Pulses, Psuedo-grains, (covered in our Agronomy II course) and Root Crops, covered in this distance learning programme.
Biographical Writing online BWR205: A biography is neither a diary nor a journal. It's more than a collection of ‘she did this’ and ‘he did that’. Although biographies are writing about life, it's more useful to think of them as a collection of writings about life events. i.e. What are the key events in your subject's life? How do these tie around a central theme or purpose?
Professional and Specialist Editing online - BWR307: This senior editing distance learning course is designed for editors who are already happy that they have advanced proofreading and copy editing skills and techniques and who want to move up to more senior or specialised roles.
Food - we can't live without it. Therefore food production, advancements and improvements in the nutritional value of food, plus delivery and costs involved in the industry, are...
Turf Grasses online - BHT342: Do you know your Buffalo from your Highland? Please note though, we're not talking about animals here; we're talking about Turf Grasses. This is an invaluable Course for Green keepers, Groundsmen, Turf Managers, Gardeners and others.........
The Academy for Distance Learning are a leading provider for online course with professional qualifications in the UK, and renowned for the care and committed support we deliver for your learning. Our specialist tutors are both successful business and industry people and qualified to deliver the materials provided, whether online, distance learning or paper based. We specialise in online course learning, making us experts at delivery and true pioneers in the field. We’re committed to your success, and we’ll help you choose the right course.