Marketing (Foundations) 100 Hours Certificate Course
Ask a question
Marketing (Foundations) 100 Hours Certificate Course
Learn the principles of Marketing Theory and Practice by Distance Learning online.
- Learn the fundamentals of Marketing basics
- Understand how to improve sales results
- Use this course to make yourself a valuable employee, add to your own business success, prepare for more advanced studies.
This course will help you to understand the marketing world and to sharpen your marketing skills.
All organisations need to market their product and or services. The foundation of all marketing INVOLVES...
- How to find customers
- Encouraging them to buy – why they need your products/services
- Satisfying Customer Needs (making customers want to return)
The fundamental principles emphasised throughout this course is based on profitability and efficiency!
Marketing (Foundations) course online.
Lesson Structure: Marketing (Foundations) VBS109
There are 10 lessons:
- Marketing and the Business
- What is marketing, and its significance
- Considering alternative approaches to business & marketing
- Alternative enterprises (eg. goods or services based sole proprietor or partnership etc).
- Scope of Marketing Understanding basic economics (eg. supply & demand)
- The difference between the potential market
- Available market
- Target market
- Penetrated market for a product/service of your choice
- Different advertising approaches
- Controlling Growth,
- Improving Results in Business, etc
- Target Marketing
- Understanding the market place
- Stages that sellers move through in their approach to a market
- What is targeting
- Advantages of target marketing as compared to mass marketing and product-differentiated marketing
- The Marketing Mix and Managing the Marketing Effort
- Product, price, place, and promotion
- Affects and interactions between marketing and other operations of a business.
- Product Presentation and Packaging
- Importance of product knowledge
- Core, tangible and augmented products
- Differences in packaging & presentation for different products.
- Promotion Communication skills
- Shop Floor Layout
- Displaying Products
- Understanding Selling and Increasing Sales
- Sales Methods
- Publicity Marketing,
- Structuring an Advertisement or Promotion
- Advertising budgets, etc
- Product Pricing and Distribution Pricing
- Profitability Ratios
- Increasing Turnover, etc
- Customer Service Methods of assessing customer satisfaction
- Significance of Customer Service
- Different types of customers in the market place and how best to approach each
- Difference between selling, publicising, marketing and advertising, etc
- Market Research
- The research process
- What to research
- Developing and conducting a market research program
- Where to find useful statistics,
- Structures and Roles Business law
- Financial Management
- Business Structures
- Business terminology, etc.
Learning Goals: Marketing (Foundations) VBS109
- Discuss the role of marketing in different enterprises.
- Describe the scope of marketing in different enterprises.
- Define the target market for a product or service.
- Determine and manage an appropriate mix of marketing activities for a small enterprise or marketing campaign.
- Evaluate the presentation (including packaging) of a product or service.
- Determine an effective approach to promoting a product or service.
- Compare options for distribution and determine an appropriate price for a product or service.
- Evaluate customer service.
- Conduct relevant market research.
- Consider the impact of internal and external organisations (including legal authorities) upon the marketing activities of an enterprise.
|How Do Our Tuition Fees Compare?||Full time classroom based Further Education Courses - Approx. £5,000 per year - Part-time classroom based Adult Education Courses - Approx. £7.00 per hour - N.B. classroom tuition means you learn at the pace of the class. One-to-one private tuition - from £15.00 per hour - ADL one-to-one tution fees - From £340 per 100 Hour Course = Average of £3.40 per hour - N.B. one-to-one tuition is tailored to your own individual learning availability and pace.|
|Course Start||Begin your learning at any time.|
|Course Prerequisite||None - Our course levels are an indication of the depth of learning you should receive. They do not describe the level of difficulty.|
|Course Qualification (Study Option A)||Endorsed Qualification from TQUK - Training Qualifications UK, an Ofqual Approved Awarding Organisation - Completed written assignments and final evaluation per course/module to be taken.|
|Course Qualification (Study Option B)||Certificate of Attainment from ADL - Completed written assignments only - no final evaluation.|
|Comparative Credits Information||UK Course Credits: 10 - U.S. Credit Hours: 3 - when compared to regulated courses.|
|Course Duration and Deadlines||Course hours given are a guide only. You will be encouraged to work at your own pace to learn as much as you can, with no assignment deadlines or end date by which you must complete your course by. You are in control!|
|Study Support||Personal tutor/mentor support from industry relevant professionals throughout your whole course. Mentors are contactable by e-mail, telephone and through the Moodle online classroom. They provide assistance with your course material, plus discuss, explain and give advice when needed. They will also mark and grade your assignments, plus provide constructive and helpful feedback vital to your success.|
|Suitability for Self Employment and Small Businesses||Our courses are ideal for sole traders and small business owners and their staff. Customer confidence in what you can do will determine how successful you are in getting clients. Doing the job right using the correct knowledge and skills, leads to repeat business and referrals to friends, family and work colleagues. Completing one or more of our courses for the service you have to offer, will give you the tools to achieve this and grow your business.|
|Recognition of Your Course By Employers||We aim to achieve the correct balance between your qualification being recognised and providing you with the in-depth learning, to empower you to succeed. If you can demonstrate that you have the level of knowledge and transferable skills necessary to an employer, you should stand out from someone who has only received a superficial understanding of what's required - Select study option A when enrolling, so an employer can check the status of the awarding organisation for your qualification on the Ofqual Register.|
|Recognition of Your Course By Universities||As you will see on our Testimonials page, previous students have used their qualification from us to get into university. However each one will have its own entrance criteria and acceptance may also depend on your other qualifications and experience. We can approach up to three universities on your behalf with details of our course before you enrol, so you will know whether it will be accepted as part of their application process. Please complete our contact form and we will begin the process.|
|Designing Your Own Qualification||Bundle up your choice of related courses to form your own qualification. Our Advanced Certificates (4 courses), Diplomas (6 courses), Advanced Diplomas (8 courses) and Higher Advanced Diplomas (12 courses), are used to differentiate between the in-depth knowledge and skills you will acquire in your chosen area of study. e.g. Advanced Certificate in Turf Care Management, which includes individual courses: Turf Care, Sports Turf Care, Turf Repair and Renovation and Turf Grasses.|
|How Can I Enrol?||Online by selecting your study option, learning materials, plus payment option and then clicking the Enrol Now button - By contacting us for an application form - By telephoning us on 01227 789 649 (International: 0044 1227 789 649). Lines open 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays and between Christmas and New Year.|
|How Can I Get a Pro-forma Invoice for my Employer?||Contact us with details and we will email your employer an invoice. We will need: employer's name, address, telephone number, email address and contact name. We will also require your name, telephone number, email address, date of birth and the course and code you wish to enrol for.|
"Fantastic Teacher. Well organised modules. Assignments force me to learn and research more so I can prepare well for exams. I really enjoyed studying via ADL. I can now continue study at Ulster University which accept my certificate from ADL". Level 4, Advanced Certificate in Applied Science, VSC001, Stanislawa, Poland.
Its with great pleasure I am announcing you my new job as 'Park Manager' for a 5 star hotel in Reunion Island. Its definitely my courses with ADL (Botany, Agronomy and Trees for Rehabilitation) which were decisive for my nomination. Accordingly, my sincere thanks goes to all the ADL team.
"The course was a valuable learning experience as it provided me with the knowledge and understanding for me as a Careers Advisor. The feedback was very good from my tutor, and allowed me to build upon my assignments that were marked. The comments were very informative and very useful. Well written course material." Andrew W, Careers Counselling, UKMore Reviews....