Call us: +44 (0)1227 789 649 - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Internet Marketing – 100 Hours Certificate Course
Learn About Internet Marketing
Want to start an internet business, but lack the knowledge and skills needed to market your product or services on the internet.
This Internet Marketing course is ideal for this purpose.
You’ll learn about:
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Online Advertising
- Selling Techniques
- How to Engage with your Online Customers
To be noticed on the internet is not as obvious as one would think. SEO (Search Engine Optimazation) requires patience and an understanding of how SEO works.
It can be quite complex to navigate and being aware of how search engines locate your business and how they frequently change their search patterns is of paramount importance. Business success does not necessarily correlate to your rankings!
It is more important to connect with people who want to do business with you, rather than having lots of lists of names of uninterested people. Large volumes of names is not necessarily the best approach.
A more focused and targeted concentration on specific groups can supply many sales.
In this course you will also learn how to locate, link with and sell to customers who are eager to purchase.
The course also covers:
- Marketing Psychology,
- Understanding the Importance of Blogs,
- Writing Good Advertisements and more…
Failure to not use the internet effectively to promote your business can result in you being left behind, while your competitors continue to expand. The marketplace today is global. The importance of adapting your advertising to different markets can be the difference between success and failure.
There are 8 lessons in this course:
1. Scope and Nature of Social Media
- Explore the possibilities of using social media for marketing a product
- Recognise Information Overload
- Become Readily Accessible
- Internet Marketing
- Website Marketing
- Social Media
- Video on the Net
- Audio on the Internet
- History of Internet Marketing
- Risks of Internet Marketing
- Legal Concerns
- How well are you doing?- Measuring your activities
2. The Psychology of Internet Marketing
- How psychological theory applies to internet marketing?
- Understanding how customers think and behave
- Methods to encourage people to your site
- Overcoming consumer resistance
- Interacting and engaging with your customers
- Capture and hold your viewer’s attention
- Use of page title keywords
- Social Media
3. Social Media Applications
- What are the effective applications currently being used in social media?
- Why use social media?
- Purposes of Social Media
- Social Media Variables
- Ways of Using Social Media
- So why do people use social media to advertise their products?
- The purposes of different applications
4. Websites, Advertising and Other Applications
- How to properly utilise your web presence?
- Ensuring the appropriate mix of online marketing techniques for your product
- Types of internet marketing
- Website essentials
- Message to customers
- Website Layout
- Planning your website
- Search engines
- Mobile friendly websites
- Landing Pages and Microsites
- Internet Advertising
- Get the Marketing Mix Right
5. Capturing and converting customers
- Establishing an appropriate online presence for marketing a product
- Know how to utilise your online presence
- Marketing Processes
- Encouraging a Connection
- Setting up an Online Store
- What do you need to set up an online store?
- Tips to Success
- Delivery Systems
- A Business Plan
- A Marketing Plan
- Steps in Marketing Plans
6. Creating and Using Content
- Determine what to create, how to create it and where to use it
- Websites need Information
- Linking with social media
- Clients giving you content
7. Blogs and Newsletters
- How to develop and sustain effective online blogs and newsletters
- What is a blog?
- Online Newsletters
8. Developing an Internet Marketing Program
- Learn how to develop a one year online marketing strategy for a new product
- Apply what you have learnt online by developing an internet marketing program
Please Note: Each lesson requires the completion of an assignment, submitted to the academy for marking by your tutor, with suggestions, comments, and extra reading if necessary.