Call us: +44 (0)1227 789 649 - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Personal Trainer Professional Practice
Personal Trainer Professional Practice 100 Hours Certificate Course
Learn About Personal Trainer Professional Practice
A PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSE FOR PERSONAL TRAINERS
Enhance your personal training business and stand out from the rest. This course will give you lots of tips and guide you through how to provide your clients with better service and more offerings than your competitors.
Enhance your business, help your clients achieve results and build your brand as a personal trainer.
The Benefits Of This Course
- People who understand how to train, wanting to work as a personal trainer
- Fitness leaders, coaches, health professionals
- Personal trainers seeking to better manage their work
PERSONAL TRAINING PROFESSIONALS
Personal trainers are fitness professionals who help people to attain health and fitness goals. Personal training is not just about helping someone to become as slim as they want to be or to have the muscles they want.
It is also about helping people to find a peak level of health, wellbeing and fitness and achieving what they want to achieve.
Personal trainers usually operate on a one-to-one basis, but occasionally will work with small groups. They will work to develop an individual fitness programme for their client, that helps to motivate them and guide them to achieve their goals.
As we said, some clients may want to lose weight, some may want to gain muscle, some may want to improve their overall health. There is no overall plan for all clients, that is why it is called personal training, each client has an individual plan.
The personal trainer will help the client to exercise properly, use equipment/weights properly and provide them with specific plans to do this.
Personal training is the ideal career for anyone who is interested in helping others to stay healthy and well.
There are 7 lessons:
1. Role of a personal trainer
- Personal training professionals
- Purpose of personal training
- Medical approval for exercise
- Barriers to exercise
- Major benefits of personal training
- Daily work and responsibilities of personal trainers
2. Qualities of a personal trainer
- Desirable character traits of the personal trainer
- Core services on offer
- A personal trainer and their role in motivation
- Level of concern or tension (good stress)
- Knowledge of results
- Education or training the professionals
3. What you need to know – expertise for success
- Basic components of physical fitness
- The human body
- Energy production
- Energy and exercise
- Considerations for effective business
4. Expanding a personal training service
- Common types of personal trainers
- Business basics
- Expanding your services into other areas
- Specialised services
5. Working with new clients
- Working with new clients – meet and greet
- Anthropometric measurements
- Summarise what you know about the client
6. Working with clients to create fitness plans and programs
- Taking baseline measures & assessing progress
- The role of exercise in weight control
- Calculating ideal body weight
- Human movement & types of fitness programs
- Working with older adults
- Instructing young people
- Other exercise considerations
7. Managing client departures
- Ending the trainer-client relationship
- Difficult clients
- Ending the relationship
- Finding new clients