Sales Skills 100 Hours Certificate Course
Ask a question
Sales Skills 100 Hours Certificate Course
Master the Art of Sales: How to explore the needs of a potential customer; motivate their interest; suggest solutions; start and successfully negotiate a sale and excel in customer care.
Learn sales: how to evaluate and motivate a potential customer, solving problems for them, opening and closing a sale, and much more.
How to Clinch a Deal...
- Become a more efficient salesperson
- Launch a business or generate more growth for an already operating one
- Improve your job opportunities, enhance your knowledge and skills in marketing
Our programme supports you to discover and acquire the variety of methods to open and close a sale.
Have insights into the secrets of efficient sales experts and learn how to exploit the techniques necessary to win that sale and to progress to more success in your sales career.
Selling vs Marketing
- The goal and result of a successful marketing process is selling, however, marketing includes a wide range of activities besides selling, such as conveying information on product features, price and the complex tasks to promote, distribute and present the product to potential customers on the market.
- Marketing involves pre-and post-sale processes in addition to the actual selling of products and services.
Course Structure: Sales Skills VBS108
There are 12 lessons:
- Presentation and selling
- Personality. "Never judge a book by its cover." A wise old saying! but people who buy do make judgements especially about sales people. Dress and grooming are top priority in selling. As well you must learn how to develop a selling personality.
- Communication and Conversational selling.
- Learn the art of written and verbal communication in easy to understand terms.
- Marketing (Buyer analysis and motivation)
- Presentation of products to consumers and motivating them to buy.
- Management (Hierachy)
- Dealing with upper management; learn how to get your point across. How to be assertive and positive when dealing with your superiors.
- Helping the Product Sell Itself
- Know your product and pre planning.
- Through observation, reading and listening get to know your products (pre planning is essential in today's complex society).
- Selling made as simple as A B C.
- The procedure of selling.
- "The Opening" (getting the attention of the buyer).
- Creating the right atmosphere for a sale to take place.
- "Closing a Sale" (overcoming objections).
- Buyers will tend to look else where unless a salesman can close a sale in an appropriate amount of time (learn the secrets).
- "Stress Management"
- Learn the art of relaxation through stress management techniques, and reduce stress in the marketing environment.
- The Law and Selling
- Report Assessment Writing.
- The majority of sales persons need to have the ability and skill to write a condensed and accurate report on which management will comprehend and act upon.
- Explain the importance of first impressions and learn how to develop a selling personality.
- Explain the art of written and verbal communication in easy to understand terms.
- Explain how to present products to potential customers and how to motivate them to buy.
- Explain how to communicate with your managers and superiors.
- Explain how to help your product to sell itself.
- Explain the importance of preplanning, observation and listening is important in selling.
- Explain the procedure involved in selling
- Explain how to create the right atmosphere for a sale to take place.
- Explain how to close a sale.
- Identify and manage stress levels in a sales situation
- Explain the law in relation to selling.
- Write a condensed and accurate sales report.
WHAT MOTIVATES PEOPLE TO PURCHASE?
There are usually three (3) types of consumers:
a) Thinking/Analytical buyers - who require facts.
b) Emotional/Feeling buyers – who normally respond emotionally to a sales person’s plea and are easily persuaded through the use of the
sales person emotional words.
c) Intuitive buyers - who believe that they have extra sense ‑ some insight which allows them to arrive at the right decision more often than others.
With good knowledge and sale training, a professional salesperson can determine what type of buyer they are dealing with and can adjust their sales approach accordingly.
Exploring and understanding consumer motivation is a must to become a sales professional.
Quality of Sales Personnel Can Mean the Difference Between Success or Failure for an Organisation
A sales person or shop assistant can be the first port of call for selling your goods and services. They may be the person who forms the closest relationship with customers and clients. They will be the person that customers see when they come into a shop or office, so it is important that retail staff are well trained, polite and fully aware of the products and/or services you offer.
A naturally social personality and charisma; and 'gift of the gab', might not be essential. It can help though.
Front line sales people usually need to be more extroverted than introverted. They need to convey self-confidence, be focussed and considered in their actions. People buy from sales staff who they find friendly and amenable. A good sales person is an actor, who can project the necessary image, even when they are feeling otherwise.
Communication involves not just talking, writing or conveying a message to a customer. It also involves listening skills. Some people have a natural empathy; others develop empathy, and some people are simply never going to hear what people are saying to them; often because they are preoccupied with their own thoughts.
Studying communication skills can help improve your ability to speak, write, read and understand body language. It will also help you to interpret what people say to you (read between the lines).
In today’s world, you will encounter a need to use technology in almost every area of marketing. Sales people need to use computerised systems for processing orders; marketing managers create spread sheets, reports, financial projections and much more. The creative side of marketing will also involve using computers.
Experience adds Value to Your Studies
You need both study and experience. Either one without the other will limit your career prospects. Don't ever think a course will guarantee a good career in marketing. Similarly, don't think your chances are just as good getting the practical experience without ever studying sales or marketing.
Experience does two things: it allows a person to grow their abilities observing their successes and failures; and it provides potential clients or employers with "proof" of your capabilities. A marketing professional needs to be able to show that they have had successes. Many businesses will consider a good "track record" as being more important than anything else, when choosing staff. Do not forget though, that other things are what contribute toward you being able to create that track record.
HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
This course will enable you to understand and enhance skils needed to become a professional sales person.
- A sales assistance roll involves taking payments and orders from customers and supporting senior sales staff. These positions are often paid a basic wage but with improving skills
and increased sales results are usually recognised, appreciated and advanced to more training and opportunities to professional career development.
- In Sales Professional (Senior Sales Advisors) roles sale staff members maintain outstanding performance by successfully communicating with customers, understanding needs and reaching sales targets.
Their contribution to prosperityis valued and reflected in higher earnings.
Successful graduation provides skills in understanding and using a higher level of sales techniques and assessing customers needs with a new attitude and experience. A comprehensive and more focused view on the potential buyers mindset makes you more conscious of the steps to guide your customer effortlessly through to making a sale.
This course will guide you on the pathway of becoming a confident, success-oriented
and skilled sales professional with better employment and income prospects.
HOW DOES THIS COURSE PROMOTE YOUR CAREER GOALS?
Our experts are glad to answer your questions in a free counselling session.
Lets Get Started! Call 01227 789 649 (UK) or Int'l +44 1227 789 649 and speak with our friendly and informative Course Advisors.
|How Do Our Tuition Fees Compare?||Full time classroom based Further Education Courses - Approx. £5,000 per year - Part-time classroom based Adult Education Courses - Approx. £7.00 per hour - N.B. classroom tuition means you learn at the pace of the class. One-to-one private tuition - from £15.00 per hour - ADL one-to-one tution fees - From £340 per 100 Hour Course = Average of £3.40 per hour - N.B. one-to-one tuition is tailored to your own individual learning availability and pace.|
|Course Start||Begin your learning at any time.|
|Course Prerequisite||None - Our course levels are an indication of the depth of learning you should receive. They do not describe the level of difficulty.|
|Course Qualification (Study Option A)||Endorsed Qualification from TQUK - Training Qualifications UK, an Ofqual Approved Awarding Organisation - Completed written assignments and final evaluation per course/module to be taken.|
|Course Qualification (Study Option B)||Certificate of Attainment from ADL - Completed written assignments only - no final evaluation.|
|Comparative Credits Information||UK Course Credits: 10 - U.S. Credit Hours: 3 - when compared to regulated courses.|
|Course Duration and Deadlines||Course hours given are a guide only. You will be encouraged to work at your own pace to learn as much as you can, with no assignment deadlines or end date by which you must complete your course by. You are in control!|
|Study Support||Personal tutor/mentor support from industry relevant professionals throughout your whole course. Mentors are contactable by e-mail, telephone and through the Moodle online classroom. They provide assistance with your course material, plus discuss, explain and give advice when needed. They will also mark and grade your assignments, plus provide constructive and helpful feedback vital to your success.|
|Suitability for Self Employment and Small Businesses||Our courses are ideal for sole traders and small business owners and their staff. Customer confidence in what you can do will determine how successful you are in getting clients. Doing the job right using the correct knowledge and skills, leads to repeat business and referrals to friends, family and work colleagues. Completing one or more of our courses for the service you have to offer, will give you the tools to achieve this and grow your business.|
|Recognition of Your Course By Employers||We aim to achieve the correct balance between your qualification being recognised and providing you with the in-depth learning, to empower you to succeed. If you can demonstrate that you have the level of knowledge and transferable skills necessary to an employer, you should stand out from someone who has only received a superficial understanding of what's required - Select study option A when enrolling, so an employer can check the status of the awarding organisation for your qualification on the Ofqual Register.|
|Recognition of Your Course By Universities||As you will see on our Testimonials page, previous students have used their qualification from us to get into university. However each one will have its own entrance criteria and acceptance may also depend on your other qualifications and experience. We can approach up to three universities on your behalf with details of our course before you enrol, so you will know whether it will be accepted as part of their application process. Please complete our contact form and we will begin the process.|
|Designing Your Own Qualification||Bundle up your choice of related courses to form your own qualification. Our Advanced Certificates (4 courses), Diplomas (6 courses), Advanced Diplomas (8 courses) and Higher Advanced Diplomas (12 courses), are used to differentiate between the in-depth knowledge and skills you will acquire in your chosen area of study. e.g. Advanced Certificate in Turf Care Management, which includes individual courses: Turf Care, Sports Turf Care, Turf Repair and Renovation and Turf Grasses.|
|How Can I Enrol?||Online by selecting your study option, learning materials, plus payment option and then clicking the Enrol Now button - By contacting us for an application form - By telephoning us on 01227 789 649 (International: 0044 1227 789 649). Lines open 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays and between Christmas and New Year.|
|How Can I Get a Pro-forma Invoice for my Employer?||Contact us with details and we will email your employer an invoice. We will need: employer's name, address, telephone number, email address and contact name. We will also require your name, telephone number, email address, date of birth and the course and code you wish to enrol for.|
"Fantastic Teacher. Well organised modules. Assignments force me to learn and research more so I can prepare well for exams. I really enjoyed studying via ADL. I can now continue study at Ulster University which accept my certificate from ADL". Level 4, Advanced Certificate in Applied Science, VSC001, Stanislawa, Poland.
Its with great pleasure I am announcing you my new job as 'Park Manager' for a 5 star hotel in Reunion Island. Its definitely my courses with ADL (Botany, Agronomy and Trees for Rehabilitation) which were decisive for my nomination. Accordingly, my sincere thanks goes to all the ADL team.
"The course was a valuable learning experience as it provided me with the knowledge and understanding for me as a Careers Advisor. The feedback was very good from my tutor, and allowed me to build upon my assignments that were marked. The comments were very informative and very useful. Well written course material." Andrew W, Careers Counselling, UKMore Reviews....