Business Coaching 100 Hours Certificate Course
Hello is this qualification recognized and accredited by the ICF, please? Also do you do a masters? as i have done a degree and now looking to go onto a master qualification. Many thanks
Thank you for your question.
Our courses are unregulated and offer a different type of learning experience. They have been developed over many years by professionals in their field, who have committed their time and business expertise, to help learners acquire the right business skills. Offering unregulated courses, also enables us to update our courses to reflect new modes of thinking. Regulated courses are unable to react so quickly.
You can elect to have your Business Coaching Certificate endorsed and issues by TQUK, an Ofqual Approved Awarding Organisation. This means that any employer or university will be able to check the awarding body's status and see that they are recognised.
We cannot guarantee that you will be able to use the qualification to get onto a Master's program, but previous students have been able to use qualifications in other subjects to do so . It depends on the entrance criteria of the university concerned, plus your other qualifications and experience and you should check first, before enrolling for a course with us.
We believe that we achieve the correct balance between your qualification being accredited and providing you with the in-depth learning in your chosen discipline, that will empower you to succeed. This is because in the real world, the person who can demonstrate that they have the level of knowledge and transferable skills necessary, will often be more successful than the one who might be endorsed as meeting minimum standards, but who in fact has only received a superficial understanding of the subject.
I hope that this answers your question.
Hi, I have a couple of questions about your Business Coaching course BBS304 CLD, please: 1. What is the level of the certificate attached to this course? 2. Does the correspondence/paper version (at £35.00 extra) also include access to the course via the online learning system? Many thanks.
Thank you for your questions.
The course has been independently assessed as being at level 4 (A levels are level 3.) Everyone gets online access to their course and the USB and Correspondence options are an optional extra.
Please don't forget that if you would like your qualification issued by a recognised organisation listed on the Ofqual Register, you will need to select study option A when enrolling.
I hope that this is helpful.
Ask a question
Business Coaching 100 Hours Certificate Course
Join one of the world's fastest growth professions with this professionally industry designed online course.
You'll learn how to share your knowledge and your experiences with others who are keen to expand their businesses. Apart from being an exciting and growing industry the financial rewards also very attractive.
Good Business Coaches are always in great demand. The market place is ever expanding and as such high fees can be commanded. The main satisfaction is that you get to help others achieve their business goals.
Being a manager or business owner can be a lonely job at times. So a business coach can be there as a sounding board and confidant to help the business person to voice their issues and then help the person to find solutions to their problems effectively and quickly.
Business coaching is an excellent and cost efficient method of intervention as it can be:
- time efficient
- is individually tailored to the person’s requirements
- is outcome focussed
- Describe services that a business coach can offer clients; identify opportunities to work as a business coach;
and develop an understanding of a business coach’s role.
- Understand how to gather relevant data and conduct an initial consultation with a client.
- Explain the options for action to optimise the operation of a new or existing business.
- Understand methods of providing business coaching to improve productivity.
- Develop awareness of ways in which business coaching can improve marketing.
- Discuss ways to provide business coaching to improve the recruitment, skills, performance and motivation of staff.
- Understand how business coaching can be used to improve resource management.
- Deliver a comprehensive business coaching service to a client.
- This course is designed to help people identify opportunities to work as a business coach and develop an understanding of a
business coach’s role. You will learn how to gather relevant data and conduct an initial consultation with a client.
- Throughout the course you will learn about optimisation of business models for new or existing businesses, whilst focusing on
- improving productivity within a business. Understand how business coaching can be used to improve resource management.
- You will develop awareness of ways in which business coaching can improve marketing, and also improve the recruitment, skills,
performance and motivation of staff.
- You will have an opportunity to develop and practice the delivery of a comprehensive business coaching service to a client.
Lesson Structure: Business Coaching BBS304
There are 8 lessons:
1. Nature and Scope of Business Coaching
- Nature of Business Coaching, Life Coaching and Sports Coaching
- Why People Use Business Coaches
- Case Studies
- Business Failure or Success
2. The Initial Consultation
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Goal Centred Approach
- Reality based approach
- Motivational Approach
- First Contact
- SWOT Analysis
- Replace Negative with Positive Habits
- Monitor and Evaluate Progress
- Case Studies
3. Considering Alternative Actions
- Developing a Business Plan
- Feasibility Studies
- Formal Documentation
- Operational Management
- Strategic Planning
- Operational Planning
- Components of a Business Plan
- Implementing Ideas
- Changing Behaviour
- Looking after long term Viability
- Partial Sell Offs
- R & D
- Changing Products and Services
- Buying a New Business
- Selling or Winding Down
- Case Studies
4. Improving Productivity
- Quality Circles
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Pareto Analysis
- Internal and Intrinsic Incentives
- Incentives External to Working Environment
- Social Reinforcers as Incentives
- Tangible Rewards
- Case Studies
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Starting out in Business
- Making Contact
- Controlling Growth
- Improving Results
6. Building Better Staff
- Staff recruitment
- Team building and Team Management
- Staff development and Training
7. Improving Resource Management
- BRM (Business Resource Management)
- Stress Management
- Case Studies
8. Putting it all into Practice
- PBL Based Project
- Significance of knowledge of interviewing and assessment
- Incentives and motivational strategies
- Productivity and marketing strategies
- Theoretical information to derive sensible solutions
- Initial business coaching assessment for a specified business
- Actions for improving and sustaining the level of performance
Please Note: Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the academy, marked by the academies tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
Business coaching usually involves working with the individual on THEIR problems, so every client will receive a different form of business coaching, individualised to their needs. So a business coach may work with a business person in one of two ways:
1. To help them as an individual perform better
- how they respond to staff
- their work life balance
- their organisational structure
- staff training
- motivating staff
- better management skills
- time management
2. To help their business perform better
- looking at ideas for the structuring of the business
- employment of staff
- time management with staff
In summary business coaching -
- is a one to one service for an individual business person, aimed at improving the success of that individual or their business
- focuses on the important factors and helps the individual to focus on their goals and to ACT on those goals.
- helps individuals grow their business, give support and also improve their overall life hopefully.
- provides skills and knowledge. The business coach will also share with the business person different tools and skills to use in their business and personal life for the short and long term success.
Don’t be confused here. A business coach is not the same as a business consultant, they are not there to help the business person to set up a new rota or procedure for employing people, but they are there to look at issues that could be affecting how well the business is running and find ways to help the business person to change that.
Business coaching can be confused with other interventions, such as counselling, life coaching, consultancy and training. It is not the same though.
|How Do Our Tuition Fees Compare?|
|Course Start||Begin your course at anytime.|
|Course Prerequisite||None - Our course levels are an indication of the depth of learning you should receive. They do not describe the level of difficulty.|
|Course Qualification (Study Option A)||Endorsed Qualification from TQUK - Training Qualifications UK, an Ofqual Approved Awarding Organisation - Completed written assignments, plus final exam (N.B. Some courses have Final Project alternative).|
|Course Qualification (Study Option B)||Certificate of Attainment from ADL - Completed written assignments only - no final exam.|
|Comparative Credits Information||UK Course Credits: 10 - U.S. Credit Hours: 3 - when compared to regulated courses.|
|Course Duration and Deadlines||100 hours approx. Course hours given are a guide only. Work at your own pace with no assignment deadlines or completion date. You are in control!|
|Study Support||Personal tutor/mentor support from industry relevant professionals throughout your whole course. Mentors are contactable by e-mail, telephone and through the online classroom. They provide assistance with your course material, plus discuss, explain and give advice when needed.|
|Suitability for Self Employment and Small Businesses||Our courses are ideal for sole traders and small business owners and their staff. Customer confidence in what you can do will determine how successful you are in getting clients. Completing one or more of our courses for the service you have to offer, will give you the tools to grow your business.|
|Recognition of Your Course By Employers||We aim to achieve the correct balance between your qualification being recognised and providing you with the in-depth learning, to empower you to succeed. Select study option A when enrolling, so an employer can check the status of the awarding organisation for your qualification on the Ofqual Register.|
|Recognition of Your Course By Universities||Previous students have used their qualification to get into university. However each one will have its own entrance criteria and acceptance may also depend on your other qualifications and experience.|
|Designing Your Own Qualification||Bundle up your choice of related courses to form your own qualification. Choose from a Diploma (6 courses), Advanced Diploma (8 courses) and Higher Advanced Diploma (12 courses.|
|How Can I Enrol?||Online via eCommerce, by completing our Online Application Form, or by calling us on +44 (0) 1227 789 649. Lines open 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays and between Christmas and New Year.|
|How Can I Get a Pro-forma Invoice for my Employer?||Contact us with details and we will email your employer an invoice. We will need: employer's name, address, telephone number, email address and contact name. We will also require your name, telephone number, email address, date of birth and the course and code you wish to enrol for.|
"Fantastic Teacher. Well organised modules. Assignments force me to learn and research more so I can prepare well for exams. I really enjoyed studying via ADL. I can now continue study at Ulster University which accept my certificate from ADL". Level 4, Advanced Certificate in Applied Science, VSC001, Stanislawa, Poland.
Its with great pleasure I am announcing you my new job as 'Park Manager' for a 5 star hotel in Reunion Island. Its definitely my courses with ADL (Botany, Agronomy and Trees for Rehabilitation) which were decisive for my nomination. Accordingly, my sincere thanks goes to all the ADL team.
"The course was a valuable learning experience as it provided me with the knowledge and understanding for me as a Careers Advisor. The feedback was very good from my tutor, and allowed me to build upon my assignments that were marked. The comments were very informative and very useful. Well written course material." Andrew W, Careers Counselling, UKMore Reviews....