Pay in full and receive attractive discounts
or pay by
*100% course refund, if within the first 14 days, you advise us that the course is not suitable.
Please note: Your tuition fee includes CMA Student Membership for the first year.
The Complementary Medical Association UK, is the world’s leading organisation for complementary medical professionals. Membership of the CMA demonstrates a commitment to excellence and professionalism.
Design Your Own Course: In addition to our standard qualifications, you also have the option to design your own advanced certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, or higher advanced diploma. You choose modules that you think will benefit your career.
For more details and help in choosing the best courses to suit you, please click here: design your own course.
Why not speak with one of our experienced and friendly Course Advisors on +44 (0)1227 789 649
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org – you can even webchat. All advice is obligation free
Why Join the CMA?
- You are enrolling with a CMA accredited and registered training school
- Student membership for the first year is included in your tuition fees
- Membership in the world’s leading organisation for Complementary Medical Professionals
- Receive the CMA e-Newsletter – be well informed of current practices and issues
- Special Insurance Scheme designed for Practitioners and available to members only
- When you graduate you are listed as a Practitioner on the CMA website
- CMA Facebook – access to current topics
- CMA’s You Tube channel – view the latest in Complimentary Medicine
Student CMA Membership
This category is available to students who are just starting out in their career in Complementary Medicine and Natural Health Care.
The CMA welcomes students across various disciplines to join. Membership allows you to have access to a variety of benefits, designed to help you set up in practice after you graduate.
Upon your completion of your study, you will be able to use the post-nominal letters “SCMA” after your name, confirming that you are now a Student Member of The Complementary Medical Association.
Fully Qualified Practioner
The post nominal letters “MCMA” may be used after your name to indicate that you have Full Membership of the Complementary Medical Association.
Full Membership demonstrates that you are committed to standards and professionalism that reflect the CMA.