B2 - ICB Manual Level 2 in Bookkeeping
Ask a question
B2 - ICB Manual Level 2 in Bookkeeping
Our apologies. The ICB Syllabus for this course is currently being updated and cannot be purchased at this time. If you would like to be informed when it's available again, please complete our Contact Form. We will be in touch when the new course is up and running.
This is a quality online course developed to a high standard to meet the New ICB syllabus, ensuring your success first time round.
The ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping is comprised of 3 modules: B1 B2 & B3
Completion of B1
Course Content: B2 - Further Double Entry Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
• Underpinning knowledge
• types of businesses including simple cash based businesses
• identifying sections of the ledger
• accounting concepts
• Further double entry including the following
• Topics from paper 1
• Day books and control accounts in a double-entry system
• Writing off a bad debt
• Construction Industry Scheme
• Non-sole trader entries (subscriptions, donations, drawings of partners etc)
• Making and receiving payments
• Three column cash book
• The analysed cash book
• Production and explanation of a trial balance
Duration: allow approx 50 hours (if you already have previous bookkeeping/accounts experience this may take less time)
Start & Finish: anytime, anywhere
Assessment: 1 x online assessment
Tuition Cost: - all inclusive: £185
- All course material Professionally written focusing on the ICB syallabus with userfriendly online access and downloadable
- Additonal Learning Resources
- Your own industry experienced Personal Bookkeeping Tutor contactable at anytime by phone and email. Paul Evans: brings over 20 years experience in the bookkeeping profession and specialises in Manual bookeeping. He is responsible for ensuring students pass ICB first time round. Helen Holden: Helen is a reliable and dedicated individual with a strong background in bookkeeping, and currently runs her own bookkeeping accountancy practice practice. She is an Associate member of the ICB and has also successfully completed a Level III Diploma in Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns and Sage 50 Accounts Professional V20 Training to an Advanced Level
- Assignments are at the end of each unit and are marked and graded with essential feedback from your Personal Tutor in short time
- Access to our ADL's Moodle Tutor Support System allowing students to access additonal learning resources
- Exam practice
- One ICB Mock Exam online download
- Unlimited contact and support from your Personal Tutor and ADL Admin – vital to your success
- Sage Instant Accounts (applicabe to B3)
- ICB Student Registration fee (first 12 months membership of the ICB)
- ICB Assessments (exam fees - 3 x online exams)
- Transcript of your grades and course work completed - great for using at job interviews
- ADLCertificate in addition to the ICB Certificate
For more details please click to View Full Certificate Content - what is included and what you will learn :
ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping (Manual and Computersied) B1, B2 & B3
Start & Finish at Anytime - Study from Anywhere - Unlimited Tutor and Admin
Need Advice? Contact One of our Course Advisors on: +44 (0)1227 789 649 for FREE Course Counselling
CAPM, MICB, CB.Dip, PM.Dip, AMCollT, BSYA (Cl. Fit.)
Paul brings three decades of real world business and bookkeeping consultancy and expertise. His bookkeeping and business experiences include many international Project Management programmes, Directorships, Managerial positions and bookkeeping services. Pauls' active participation in the bookkeeping profession ensures he is up-to-date with current accounting practices. He is a full member of the ICB. His international business background and role as a business counsellor, is an added bonus when helping students persue their bookkeeping career. Pauls friendly, helpful and motivating personality is a contributing factor in helping many students achieve Distinction in their ICB exams. Paul welcomes the New ICB syllabus introduced in 2014. The new syallabus means that students will be better equipped to provide bookkeeeping skills and services for todays complex business world. Job opportunites, whether for self-employment or working as a bookkeeper are boundless, nationally and internationally.
BSc (Hons) Psychology, AICB, Level III Diploma in Completion of Self-Assessment
Tax Returns, Advanced Sage 50 Accounts Professional V20 Training Helen is a reliable and dedicated individual with a strong background in bookkeeping, having previously worked for a small accountancy practice for several years whilst studying through her Level II and Level III Certificates in Bookkeeping and Accounts. She earned her own Practice Licence in 2016 and has since become the proprietor of her own bookkeeping business, currently working on a self-employed or sub-contract basis. She is an Associate member of the ICB and has also successfully completed a Level III Diploma in Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns and Sage 50 Accounts Professional V20 Training to an Advanced Level.
Helen is a past student of ADL, whereby, she studied and successfully completed both a Higher Advanced Diploma in Applied Animal Science and Environmental Welfare and a Diploma in Photography, winning her a Student of the Year Award. In addition to bookkeeping, she is also passionate about animal, environmental, humanitarian and educational issues, most notably visiting schoolchildren in the slums of Nairobi, Kenya and experiencing their educational systems firsthand. She has recently begun to showcase her photography and digital art work (consisting mainly of animals and wildlife) taken through her travels in her spare time. Helen is driven to fulfil the role of a tutor with ADL by her willingness to assist others reach their Professional Bookkeeping goals.
|How Do Our Tuition Fees Compare?|
|Course Start||Anytime, Anywhere|
|Course Prerequisite||B1 - ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping|
|Course Qualification (Study Option A)|
|Course Qualification (Study Option B)||ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping|
|Comparative Credits Information||B1|
|Course Duration and Deadlines||ASIQUA. Asiqual offers qualifications at levels 3-7, which equate to undergraduate and post-graduate degree level.|
|Study Support||You'll be allocated your own personal tutor/mentor who will support and mentor you throughout your whole course. Our tutors/mentors have been specifically chosen for their business expertise, qualifications and must be active within their industry. Tutors are contactable by e-mail, telephone and through our Moodle Student Support Zone online. Tutors are there to provide assistance with course material, discuss, explain and give advice and support throughout the whole programme. Their feedback is vital to your success.|
|Suitability for Self Employment and Small Businesses|
|Recognition of Your Course By Employers||Finalised with an exam/test|
|Recognition of Your Course By Universities||50|
|Designing Your Own Qualification|
|How Can I Enrol?|
|How Can I Get a Pro-forma Invoice for my Employer?|
"Fantastic Teacher. Well organised modules. Assignments force me to learn and research more so I can prepare well for exams. I really enjoyed studying via ADL. I can now continue study at Ulster University which accept my certificate from ADL". Level 4, Advanced Certificate in Applied Science, VSC001, Stanislawa, Poland.
Its with great pleasure I am announcing you my new job as 'Park Manager' for a 5 star hotel in Reunion Island. Its definitely my courses with ADL (Botany, Agronomy and Trees for Rehabilitation) which were decisive for my nomination. Accordingly, my sincere thanks goes to all the ADL team.
"The course was a valuable learning experience as it provided me with the knowledge and understanding for me as a Careers Advisor. The feedback was very good from my tutor, and allowed me to build upon my assignments that were marked. The comments were very informative and very useful. Well written course material." Andrew W, Careers Counselling, UKMore Reviews....