Ask a question
Entrepreneurship 100 Hours Certificate Course
Entrepreneurship course online. There are many reasons that becoming an entrepreneur is attractive, rather than working for somebody else:
- You may be able to spend more time with your family as you can choose your own hours and holidays etc.
- You may gain a sense of achievement in creating your own business and seeing it mature;
- You are more independent and do not have to answer to anyone else.
- You can strive to achieve a certain income within a specified time scale
People become entrepreneurs for many reasons. Some want to leave the fast-paced corporate environment. Others want to be at home but still earn an income. Others want to pursue a personal dream. The reason you might become an entrepreneur may be completely different from these. Most people dream of running their own business. They would like to become entrepreneurs.
Lesson Structure: Entrepreneurship BBS204
Tthere are 10 lessons:
- Scope and Nature of Entrepreneurship
- What is a Entrepreneur
- Types of Entrepreneurs
- Factors Affecting Entrepreneurial Success
- Sources for Business Ideas
- Entrepreneurial Process
- Is Entrepreneurship Right for You
- Reasons for Becoming an Entrepreneur
- Skills Needed by Entrepreneurs
- Determining How Suited You are to Being an Entrepreneur
- Assessing opportunities
- Questions To Consider
- Assessing Opportunities
- Entrepreneurial Lifecycles (Opportunity Recognition, Opportunity Focussing, Resource Commitment, Market Entry, Full Launch and Growth, Maturity and Expansion, Liquidity Event)
- The Role of Market Research
- Obtain, Analyse, and Interpret the information necessary
- Who Will Buy Your Products and/or Services
- What Do They Want
- Market Research Steps
- Types of Market Research (Market Research, Product Research, Promotions Research, Sales Research, Company Research)
- Gathering Data (Primary Data, Secondary Data)
- What Needs Research (Physical Attributes, Behavioural Characteristics of Customers, Identifying Best Prospects)
- The Research Process
- Researching Competitors
- Tracking Trends
- Staying Ahead of Trends
- Intellectual Property
- Contract Law
- Public Domain
- Right to Privacy
- Law & the Internet
- Electronic Publishing
- Legal & Ethical Concerns
- Types of Business (Sole Trader, Partnership, Private Limited Companies, Public Limited Companies)
- Legal Obligations
- Operating a Business
- Goals and Objectives
- Resources Premises, Equipment, etc
- Stock & Suppliers
- Identifying Business Functions
- Thinking About Expenses & Costs
- Dealing with Fluctuations in Demand
- The Business and Financial Plan
- What is a Business Plan
- Venture Capital
- Setting Goals
- Developing Procedures
- What to include in a Business Plan
- Gathering Information
- Identifying Key Issues
- Developing Strategies and Actions
- Market Opportunity Analysis
- Determine a Target Market
- Engineer a Target Market
- Market Objectives
- Launching a Venture
- Start Up Assistance
- Being Prepared for Change
- Prepare Contingency Plans in Advance
- Using Assets Well
- Think Laterally
- Core Business Focus
- Taking Calculated Risks
Learning Goals: Entrepreneurship BBS204
- Discuss the concept of entrepreneurship and identify the effect entrepreneurs can have on the economy.
- Identify requirements to become a successful entrepreneur.
- Clarify personal expectations, values, skills and experience.
- Identify methods of investigating business opportunities that are in line with personal and business interests and values.
- Discuss the importance of market research in order to understand potential customer requirements and market needs for a product and/or service.
- Explain the legal and ethical aspects of ownership of ideas, designs, etc.
- Explain and have the knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations affecting entrepreneurs.
- Identify and explain all factors and costs that need to be considered in starting up and managing a venture.
- Explain the essential elements of a business plan and the importance of financial planning.
- Explain the key concepts of marketing to enable the student to develop and plan marketing strategies relevant to his or her entrepreneurial venture.
- Describe various means available that can be used to launch and publicise a new venture.
|How Do Our Tuition Fees Compare?||Full time classroom based Further Education Courses - Approx. £5,000 per year - Part-time classroom based Adult Education Courses - Approx. £7.00 per hour - N.B. classroom tuition means you learn at the pace of the class. One-to-one private tuition - from £15.00 per hour - ADL one-to-one tution fees - From £340 per 100 Hour Course = Average of £3.40 per hour - N.B. one-to-one tuition is tailored to your own individual learning availability and pace.|
|Course Start||Begin your learning at any time.|
|Course Prerequisite||None - Our course levels are an indication of the depth of learning you should receive. They do not describe the level of difficulty.|
|Course Qualification (Study Option A)||Endorsed Qualification from TQUK - Training Qualifications UK, an Ofqual Approved Awarding Organisation - Completed written assignments and final evaluation per course/module to be taken.|
|Course Qualification (Study Option B)||Certificate of Attainment from ADL - Completed written assignments only - no final evaluation.|
|Comparative Credits Information||UK Course Credits: 10 - U.S. Credit Hours: 3 - when compared to regulated courses.|
|Course Duration and Deadlines||Course hours given are a guide only. You will be encouraged to work at your own pace to learn as much as you can, with no assignment deadlines or end date by which you must complete your course by. You are in control!|
|Study Support||Personal tutor/mentor support from industry relevant professionals throughout your whole course. Mentors are contactable by e-mail, telephone and through the Moodle online classroom. They provide assistance with your course material, plus discuss, explain and give advice when needed. They will also mark and grade your assignments, plus provide constructive and helpful feedback vital to your success.|
|Suitability for Self Employment and Small Businesses||Our courses are ideal for sole traders and small business owners and their staff. Customer confidence in what you can do will determine how successful you are in getting clients. Doing the job right using the correct knowledge and skills, leads to repeat business and referrals to friends, family and work colleagues. Completing one or more of our courses for the service you have to offer, will give you the tools to achieve this and grow your business.|
|Recognition of Your Course By Employers||We aim to achieve the correct balance between your qualification being recognised and providing you with the in-depth learning, to empower you to succeed. If you can demonstrate that you have the level of knowledge and transferable skills necessary to an employer, you should stand out from someone who has only received a superficial understanding of what's required - Select study option A when enrolling, so an employer can check the status of the awarding organisation for your qualification on the Ofqual Register.|
|Recognition of Your Course By Universities||As you will see on our Testimonials page, previous students have used their qualification from us to get into university. However each one will have its own entrance criteria and acceptance may also depend on your other qualifications and experience. We can approach up to three universities on your behalf with details of our course before you enrol, so you will know whether it will be accepted as part of their application process. Please complete our contact form and we will begin the process.|
|Designing Your Own Qualification||Bundle up your choice of related courses to form your own qualification. Our Advanced Certificates (4 courses), Diplomas (6 courses), Advanced Diplomas (8 courses) and Higher Advanced Diplomas (12 courses), are used to differentiate between the in-depth knowledge and skills you will acquire in your chosen area of study. e.g. Advanced Certificate in Turf Care Management, which includes individual courses: Turf Care, Sports Turf Care, Turf Repair and Renovation and Turf Grasses.|
|How Can I Enrol?||Online by selecting your study option, learning materials, plus payment option and then clicking the Enrol Now button - By contacting us for an application form - By telephoning us on 01227 789 649 (International: 0044 1227 789 649). Lines open 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays and between Christmas and New Year.|
|How Can I Get a Pro-forma Invoice for my Employer?||Contact us with details and we will email your employer an invoice. We will need: employer's name, address, telephone number, email address and contact name. We will also require your name, telephone number, email address, date of birth and the course and code you wish to enrol for.|
Entrepreneurship 100 Hours Certificate Course
"Fantastic Teacher. Well organised modules. Assignments force me to learn and research more so I can prepare well for exams. I really enjoyed studying via ADL. I can now continue study at Ulster University which accept my certificate from ADL". Level 4, Advanced Certificate in Applied Science, VSC001, Stanislawa, Poland.
Its with great pleasure I am announcing you my new job as 'Park Manager' for a 5 star hotel in Reunion Island. Its definitely my courses with ADL (Botany, Agronomy and Trees for Rehabilitation) which were decisive for my nomination. Accordingly, my sincere thanks goes to all the ADL team.
"The course was a valuable learning experience as it provided me with the knowledge and understanding for me as a Careers Advisor. The feedback was very good from my tutor, and allowed me to build upon my assignments that were marked. The comments were very informative and very useful. Well written course material." Andrew W, Careers Counselling, UKMore Reviews....