Internet Marketing 100 Hours Certificate Course
Ask a question
Internet Marketing 100 Hours Certificate Course
Internet Marketing course online. Study internet marketing online including social media marketing, search engine optimisation (SEO), online advertising, selling techniques using Adwords, facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, wordpress and pinterest.
Learn about keywords, marketing psychology, blogs, writing good advertisements and more. If you are not using the internet adequately to advertise your business it is inevitable that you will be left behind.
Today's marketplace is global so you need to know how to tailor your advertising for different markets.
Lesson Structure: Internet Marketing BIT204
There are 8 lessons:
- Scope and Nature of Social Media
- Explore the possibilities of using social media for marketing a product
- Recognise Information Overload
- Become Readily Accessible
- Internet Marketing
- Website Marketing
- Social Media
- Video on the Net
- Audio on the Internet
- History of Internet Marketing
- Risks of Internet Marketing
- Legal Concerns
- How well are you doing?- Measuring your activities
- The Psychology of Internet Marketing
- How psychological theory applies to internet marketing?
- Understanding how customers think and behave
- Methods to encourage people to your site
- Overcoming consumer resistance
- Interacting and engaging with your customers
- Capture and hold your viewer’s attention
- Use of page title keywords
- Social Media
- Social Media Applications
- What are the effective applications currently being used in social media?
- Why use social media?
- Purposes of Social Media
- Social Media Variables
- Ways of Using Social Media
- So why do people use social media to advertise their products?
- The purposes of different applications
- Websites, Advertising and Other Applications
- How to properly utilise your web presence?
- Ensuring the appropriate mix of online marketing techniques for your product
- Types of internet marketing
- Website essentials
- Message to customers
- Website Layout
- Planning your website
- Search engines
- Mobile friendly websites
- Landing Pages and Microsites
- Internet Advertising
- Get the Marketing Mix Right
- Capturing and converting customers
- Establishing an appropriate online presence for marketing a product
- Know how to utilise your online presence
- Marketing Processes
- Encouraging a Connection
- Setting up an Online Store
- What do you need to set up an online store?
- Tips to Success
- Delivery Systems
- A Business Plan
- A Marketing Plan
- Steps in Marketing Plans
- Creating and Using Content
- Determine what to create, how to create it and where to use it
- Websites need Information
- Linking with social media
- Clients giving you content
- Blogs and Newsletters
- How to develop and sustain effective online blogs and newsletters
- What is a blog?
- Online Newsletters
- Developing an Internet Marketing Program
- Learn how to develop a one year online marketing strategy for a new product
- Apply what you have learnt online by developing an internet marketing program
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
Learning Goals: Internet Marketing BIT204
- To develop a capacity to use social media and other applications for marketing on the internet.
- Outline the possibilities for marketing any type of product or service effectively on the internet; in particular through the use of social media.
- Describe the use of psychological theory as applied to internet marketing.
- Determine an appropriate mix of online marketing techniques for a product or service, and how to properly utilise that web presence.
- Identify, discuss and compare the more effective applications that are currently being used in social media.
- Determine an appropriate online presence for the marketing of a product or service and know how to efficiently utilise that presence.
- Determine what content to create, how to create it and where to use it.
- Describe methods to develop and sustain effective online blogs and newsletters
- Develop a one year strategy for the online marketing of a new product or service.
|How Do Our Tuition Fees Compare?||Full time classroom based Further Education Courses - Approx. £5,000 per year - Part-time classroom based Adult Education Courses - Approx. £7.00 per hour - N.B. classroom tuition means you learn at the pace of the class. One-to-one private tuition - from £15.00 per hour - ADL one-to-one tution fees - From £340 per 100 Hour Course = Average of £3.40 per hour - N.B. one-to-one tuition is tailored to your own individual learning availability and pace.|
|Course Start||Begin your learning at any time.|
|Course Prerequisite||None - Our course levels are an indication of the depth of learning you should receive. They do not describe the level of difficulty.|
|Course Qualification (Study Option A)||Endorsed Qualification from TQUK - Training Qualifications UK, an Ofqual Approved Awarding Organisation - Completed written assignments and final evaluation per course/module to be taken.|
|Course Qualification (Study Option B)||Certificate of Attainment from ADL - Completed written assignments only - no final evaluation.|
|Comparative Credits Information||UK Course Credits: 10 - U.S. Credit Hours: 3 - when compared to regulated courses.|
|Course Duration and Deadlines||Course hours given are a guide only. You will be encouraged to work at your own pace to learn as much as you can, with no assignment deadlines or end date by which you must complete your course by. You are in control!|
|Study Support||Personal tutor/mentor support from industry relevant professionals throughout your whole course. Mentors are contactable by e-mail, telephone and through the Moodle online classroom. They provide assistance with your course material, plus discuss, explain and give advice when needed. They will also mark and grade your assignments, plus provide constructive and helpful feedback vital to your success.|
|Suitability for Self Employment and Small Businesses||Our courses are ideal for sole traders and small business owners and their staff. Customer confidence in what you can do will determine how successful you are in getting clients. Doing the job right using the correct knowledge and skills, leads to repeat business and referrals to friends, family and work colleagues. Completing one or more of our courses for the service you have to offer, will give you the tools to achieve this and grow your business.|
|Recognition of Your Course By Employers||We aim to achieve the correct balance between your qualification being recognised and providing you with the in-depth learning, to empower you to succeed. If you can demonstrate that you have the level of knowledge and transferable skills necessary to an employer, you should stand out from someone who has only received a superficial understanding of what's required - Select study option A when enrolling, so an employer can check the status of the awarding organisation for your qualification on the Ofqual Register.|
|Recognition of Your Course By Universities||As you will see on our Testimonials page, previous students have used their qualification from us to get into university. However each one will have its own entrance criteria and acceptance may also depend on your other qualifications and experience. We can approach up to three universities on your behalf with details of our course before you enrol, so you will know whether it will be accepted as part of their application process. Please complete our contact form and we will begin the process.|
|Designing Your Own Qualification||Bundle up your choice of related courses to form your own qualification. Our Advanced Certificates (4 courses), Diplomas (6 courses), Advanced Diplomas (8 courses) and Higher Advanced Diplomas (12 courses), are used to differentiate between the in-depth knowledge and skills you will acquire in your chosen area of study. e.g. Advanced Certificate in Turf Care Management, which includes individual courses: Turf Care, Sports Turf Care, Turf Repair and Renovation and Turf Grasses.|
|How Can I Enrol?||Online by selecting your study option, learning materials, plus payment option and then clicking the Enrol Now button - By contacting us for an application form - By telephoning us on 01227 789 649 (International: 0044 1227 789 649). Lines open 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays and between Christmas and New Year.|
|How Can I Get a Pro-forma Invoice for my Employer?||Contact us with details and we will email your employer an invoice. We will need: employer's name, address, telephone number, email address and contact name. We will also require your name, telephone number, email address, date of birth and the course and code you wish to enrol for.|
"Fantastic Teacher. Well organised modules. Assignments force me to learn and research more so I can prepare well for exams. I really enjoyed studying via ADL. I can now continue study at Ulster University which accept my certificate from ADL". Level 4, Advanced Certificate in Applied Science, VSC001, Stanislawa, Poland.
Its with great pleasure I am announcing you my new job as 'Park Manager' for a 5 star hotel in Reunion Island. Its definitely my courses with ADL (Botany, Agronomy and Trees for Rehabilitation) which were decisive for my nomination. Accordingly, my sincere thanks goes to all the ADL team.
"The course was a valuable learning experience as it provided me with the knowledge and understanding for me as a Careers Advisor. The feedback was very good from my tutor, and allowed me to build upon my assignments that were marked. The comments were very informative and very useful. Well written course material." Andrew W, Careers Counselling, UKMore Reviews....