Leisure Management I 100 Hours Certificate Course
I am working as Senior Manager of Spa and Salon. Whether Leisure Management or Recreation Management course will be helpful for me to grow in my career?
Given your current position, it would seem the course Leisure Management I would be better suited for your needs. Once completing this course, you might wish to take:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any more information.
Ask a question
Leisure Management I 100 Hours Certificate Course
Managing a Leisure Centre and working in this exciting industry is an excellent career choice. There are many career opportunities with in this sector and this course will help equip you to manage in a professional manner Leisure Centres. This detailed introductory course focuses on the management and development of recreational facilities (eg. Leisure Centres, Swim Centres, Sporting complexes, Gymnasiums, Health clubs etc.). Lessons covers the day to day management as well as more broad based planning, development and redevelopment.
Lesson Structure: Leisure Management I BRE103
Leisure Management I course online.
There are 10 lessons:
- Introduction to Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Media Promotions
- Promotional Materials
- Managing Membership Levels
- Sponsorship & Fundraising
- Managing Events
- Managing Promotional Activities
- Delivering a market sensitive recreation service.
Learning Goals: Leisure Management I BRE103
- To provide a basis for developing specific marketing related skills which will be developed throughout this course.
- Develop marketing strategies.
- Develop skills in dealing with the media to promote an organisation or service.
- Coordinate the production of different promotional materials.alt
- Coordinate the distribution of promotional materials.
- Deal with client complaints in a recreation enterprise.
- Monitor membership base to ensure retention of membership.
- Initiate and manage relationships with sponsors.
- Explain alternative methods of raising funds for a recreation event or service.
- Manage special events.
- Coordinate activities designed to increase public awareness of an organisation.
- Deliver approval for different promotional activities.
- Manage delivery of a service by a recreation, sport or fitness organisation.
- Visit retail outlets to observe the marketing used for a chosen recreational product.
- Conduct a market survey, of a properly selected sample of customers, using a designed survey form, and obtaining at least 20 responses.
- Develop a marketing plan, based on market survey results.
- Develop a promotional campaign for a chosen recreational product of service.
- Write two press releases, for recreation products or services, which you are familiar with. Suggest a plan for the distribution of this press release.
- Contact three different publications which advertise recreation services or products, and obtain information about how to advertise.
- Interview the management of a recreation facility (or people responsible for marketing).
- Investigate complaints within an organisation/enterprise in the recreation industry.
- Investigate the way membership is managed in two different recreation enterprises.
- Survey the membership of a recreation, fitness or sporting club, to determine attitudes towards services provided.
- Interview a sample of members and leaders/staff from one of each of the following types of organisations; to determine reasons why people join these different types of recreation organisations.
- Contact your local government authority, and determine any legal requirements which relate to fundraising for non profit community recreation organisations, in your locality.
- Investigate the market strategies for different types of special events, in your locality.
- Conduct research to determine different publications which may be relevant to the sports, recreation and leisure industries.
- Interview staff or clients of a recreation facility/enterprise with the aim of developing procedures to implement improved services for a specified facility.
- Go shopping.Â Take notice of how different sales staff communicate with you. Note the techniques that use (verbal and non-verbal), and how effective they are.
|How Do Our Tuition Fees Compare?||Full time classroom based Further Education Courses - Approx. £5,000 per year - Part-time classroom based Adult Education Courses - Approx. £7.00 per hour - N.B. classroom tuition means you learn at the pace of the class. One-to-one private tuition - from £15.00 per hour - ADL one-to-one tution fees - From £340 per 100 Hour Course = Average of £3.40 per hour - N.B. one-to-one tuition is tailored to your own individual learning availability and pace.|
|Course Start||Begin your learning at any time.|
|Course Prerequisite||None - Our course levels are an indication of the depth of learning you should receive. They do not describe the level of difficulty.|
|Course Qualification (Study Option A)||Endorsed Qualification from TQUK - Training Qualifications UK, an Ofqual Approved Awarding Organisation - Completed written assignments and final evaluation per course/module to be taken.|
|Course Qualification (Study Option B)||Certificate of Attainment from ADL - Completed written assignments only - no final evaluation.|
|Comparative Credits Information||UK Course Credits: 10 - U.S. Credit Hours: 3 - when compared to regulated courses.|
|Course Duration and Deadlines||Course hours given are a guide only. You will be encouraged to work at your own pace to learn as much as you can, with no assignment deadlines or end date by which you must complete your course by. You are in control!|
|Study Support||Personal tutor/mentor support from industry relevant professionals throughout your whole course. Mentors are contactable by e-mail, telephone and through the Moodle online classroom. They provide assistance with your course material, plus discuss, explain and give advice when needed. They will also mark and grade your assignments, plus provide constructive and helpful feedback vital to your success.|
|Suitability for Self Employment and Small Businesses||Our courses are ideal for sole traders and small business owners and their staff. Customer confidence in what you can do will determine how successful you are in getting clients. Doing the job right using the correct knowledge and skills, leads to repeat business and referrals to friends, family and work colleagues. Completing one or more of our courses for the service you have to offer, will give you the tools to achieve this and grow your business.|
|Recognition of Your Course By Employers||We aim to achieve the correct balance between your qualification being recognised and providing you with the in-depth learning, to empower you to succeed. If you can demonstrate that you have the level of knowledge and transferable skills necessary to an employer, you should stand out from someone who has only received a superficial understanding of what's required - Select study option A when enrolling, so an employer can check the status of the awarding organisation for your qualification on the Ofqual Register.|
|Recognition of Your Course By Universities||As you will see on our Testimonials page, previous students have used their qualification from us to get into university. However each one will have its own entrance criteria and acceptance may also depend on your other qualifications and experience. We can approach up to three universities on your behalf with details of our course before you enrol, so you will know whether it will be accepted as part of their application process. Please complete our contact form and we will begin the process.|
|Designing Your Own Qualification||Bundle up your choice of related courses to form your own qualification. Our Advanced Certificates (4 courses), Diplomas (6 courses), Advanced Diplomas (8 courses) and Higher Advanced Diplomas (12 courses), are used to differentiate between the in-depth knowledge and skills you will acquire in your chosen area of study. e.g. Advanced Certificate in Turf Care Management, which includes individual courses: Turf Care, Sports Turf Care, Turf Repair and Renovation and Turf Grasses.|
|How Can I Enrol?||Online by selecting your study option, learning materials, plus payment option and then clicking the Enrol Now button - By contacting us for an application form - By telephoning us on 01227 789 649 (International: 0044 1227 789 649). Lines open 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays and between Christmas and New Year.|
|How Can I Get a Pro-forma Invoice for my Employer?||Contact us with details and we will email your employer an invoice. We will need: employer's name, address, telephone number, email address and contact name. We will also require your name, telephone number, email address, date of birth and the course and code you wish to enrol for.|
"Fantastic Teacher. Well organised modules. Assignments force me to learn and research more so I can prepare well for exams. I really enjoyed studying via ADL. I can now continue study at Ulster University which accept my certificate from ADL". Level 4, Advanced Certificate in Applied Science, VSC001, Stanislawa, Poland.
Its with great pleasure I am announcing you my new job as 'Park Manager' for a 5 star hotel in Reunion Island. Its definitely my courses with ADL (Botany, Agronomy and Trees for Rehabilitation) which were decisive for my nomination. Accordingly, my sincere thanks goes to all the ADL team.
"The course was a valuable learning experience as it provided me with the knowledge and understanding for me as a Careers Advisor. The feedback was very good from my tutor, and allowed me to build upon my assignments that were marked. The comments were very informative and very useful. Well written course material." Andrew W, Careers Counselling, UKMore Reviews....