Call us: +44 (0)1227 789 649 - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Internet Marketing 100 Hours Certificate Course
Learn About Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing course online. Study internet marketing online including social media marketing, search engine optimisation (SEO), online advertising, selling techniques using Adwords, facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, wordpress and pinterest.
Learn about keywords, marketing psychology, blogs, writing good advertisements and more. If you are not using the internet adequately to advertise your business it is inevitable that you will be left behind.
Today’s marketplace is global so you need to know how to tailor your advertising for different markets.
Lesson Structure: Internet Marketing BIT204
There are 8 lessons:
- Scope and Nature of Social Media
- Explore the possibilities of using social media for marketing a product
- Recognise Information Overload
- Become Readily Accessible
- Internet Marketing
- Website Marketing
- Social Media
- Video on the Net
- Audio on the Internet
- History of Internet Marketing
- Risks of Internet Marketing
- Legal Concerns
- How well are you doing?- Measuring your activities
- The Psychology of Internet Marketing
- How psychological theory applies to internet marketing?
- Understanding how customers think and behave
- Methods to encourage people to your site
- Overcoming consumer resistance
- Interacting and engaging with your customers
- Capture and hold your viewer’s attention
- Use of page title keywords
- Social Media
- Social Media Applications
- What are the effective applications currently being used in social media?
- Why use social media?
- Purposes of Social Media
- Social Media Variables
- Ways of Using Social Media
- So why do people use social media to advertise their products?
- The purposes of different applications
- Websites, Advertising and Other Applications
- How to properly utilise your web presence?
- Ensuring the appropriate mix of online marketing techniques for your product
- Types of internet marketing
- Website essentials
- Message to customers
- Website Layout
- Planning your website
- Search engines
- Mobile friendly websites
- Landing Pages and Microsites
- Internet Advertising
- Get the Marketing Mix Right
- Capturing and converting customers
- Establishing an appropriate online presence for marketing a product
- Know how to utilise your online presence
- Marketing Processes
- Encouraging a Connection
- Setting up an Online Store
- What do you need to set up an online store?
- Tips to Success
- Delivery Systems
- A Business Plan
- A Marketing Plan
- Steps in Marketing Plans
- Creating and Using Content
- Determine what to create, how to create it and where to use it
- Websites need Information
- Linking with social media
- Clients giving you content
- Blogs and Newsletters
- How to develop and sustain effective online blogs and newsletters
- What is a blog?
- Online Newsletters
- Developing an Internet Marketing Program
- Learn how to develop a one year online marketing strategy for a new product
- Apply what you have learnt online by developing an internet marketing program
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school’s tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
Learning Goals: Internet Marketing BIT204
- To develop a capacity to use social media and other applications for marketing on the internet.
- Outline the possibilities for marketing any type of product or service effectively on the internet; in particular through the use of social media.
- Describe the use of psychological theory as applied to internet marketing.
- Determine an appropriate mix of online marketing techniques for a product or service, and how to properly utilise that web presence.
- Identify, discuss and compare the more effective applications that are currently being used in social media.
- Determine an appropriate online presence for the marketing of a product or service and know how to efficiently utilise that presence.
- Determine what content to create, how to create it and where to use it.
- Describe methods to develop and sustain effective online blogs and newsletters
- Develop a one year strategy for the online marketing of a new product or service.
Practical (Set Tasks)
Assessment is based on a combination of completing all assignments and sitting for a final short one and a half hour exam, in your own location.
If you don’t cope well with exams then you may elect to undertake a project instead. This is a popular option.
In addition, most modules have a Set Task at the end of each lesson placed before the assignment. This is an opportunity to undertake practical work to help you acquire knowledge and skills and practical experience. This ADL feature is an added bonus not found at most online schools. Set Tasks are not required for assessment.
Some courses also have optional Self-Tests which are available on our online learning platform. These are not available by correspondence or by USB, and do not form part of your overall grade.
How our courses work
- Choose Your Learning Method
You choose how you would like to receive your course material, i.e., Online, USB or Correspondence. The choice is yours. You may also work on online or offline.
- Tutor Allocation
Every student is assigned their own dedicated tutor who is an expert in their subject area. They provide as much or as little individual contact as you require. You can contact your tutor whenever you need – your hours are not limited.
- Feedback and Assignments
Tutor Feedback is an essential component in helping you understand the subject matter. Tutor feedback is given in the form of notes written on the assignment. We encourage you to contact your Tutor where help with clarification and understanding of course material may be required.
Your assignments are located at the end of each lesson. You submit them for marking whenever you are ready. There is no time limit.
- Set Tasks and Self-Tests
Most modules have a Set Task at the end of each lesson before for the assignment. This is where you get the opportunity to undertake practical work to help you acquire knowledge, skills and practical experience. Many modules also have short Self-Tests.
Once all assignments have been completed you may then elect to sit for a one and half hour exam in your own location. If you prefer not to take the exam you do have the option to undertake a project instead.
Once the exam or project part of the course is completed, your Certificate is then processed. Please allow approximately 4 weeks for this.
- Design Your Own Qualification
ADL offers students the flexibility to self-design their own qualification – bundling together a combination of 100-hour modules into a qualification higher than a certificate.
What your tuition fees include
- All Course Material via Online, USB or Correspondence
- Assignments Marked
- Professional Tutor Feedback
- Set Tasks - Practical Exercises to help you develop skills
- Self-Tests – multiple choice questions at the end of lessons in most modules
- Unlimited Personal Tutor Support – via our student classroom
- Committed and Friendly Admin Support – vital to your success
- ADL Ebook where relevant
- All ADL Exam or Project fees (exception RHS exams)
- Qualification Certificate
- Official Transcript with assignment grades
- Student Manual
- Academic Writing course (optional - 10 hours only)
- Critical Thinking course (optional - 10 hours only)
- Job Seekers Careers Guide
- Study Tips on How To Study Better
- Career Counselling by ADL Staff
- CV Writing Help, Tips and Advice